Monday, February 13, 2012

Cookie Love.

Those who know me well might find it highly ironic, but I, Melissa Anne Standage, love Valentine's Day.  It's my favorite holiday.  Pink, white, red, flowers, chocolate, hearts, new heels, and love?  Yeah.  It's kind of my thing. 

My mom always used to have Valentine's Day sugar cookies on the counter when I got home from school.  I tried to imitate what her cookies used to look like.


Okay, so my mom didn't write cookies about loving the dog. But I love my dog!!! And I miss her more today than I do on a regular basis.  And I miss her A LOT on a regular basis.

Ned is my roommate's cat.
Ned is to Jamison as Stella is to Melissa.

Oh hey!





And then I had a stroke of genius. 
Cotton candy sugar cookies!!!

Also, just wanted to mention that sometimes I love Utah-town.




...and then it stopped looking pretty and just looked cold.

I also wanted to comment on the dangers of addiction. Mine is to bubble gum.Those wrappers?  Only a fraction of my actual consumption.

 Happy Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. cotton candy cookies...genius. and what pretty mountains you have provo ;)

    ReplyDelete