Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Who needs people...

... when you have cake pops in your life?
I can't get over how cute these things are.



I admit it.
I'm obsessed.


I could look at them all day long and never get bored.



I made these for my Italian class.


Of course the girl I made them for wasn't there.
Story of my life.



But that's okay. Everyone else enjoyed two.


I was thinking maybe I could cut all human relationships out of my life and replace them with cake pops.
It seemed like an emotionally healthy thing to do.


But then who would I share them with?
So I guess I have to make room for both people AND cake pops in my life.
But people beware. I can replace you.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha they are so cute.

    i think its time you start trying the cupcake pops....

    ReplyDelete